Last week, Pete watched all of Gossip Girl in one sitting. For charity. Now he's here to tell us about a show starring a beautiful ghost, an idiot telepath and Chuck Bass.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Gossip Girl bravely forgoing sets in favor of curtains
- That Chuck & Blair scene
- The original Richard Phillips in Serena's mom's apartment
- The uglier Rihard Phillips replacement
- The version of "Scout" above Chuck's bed
- The "Summer Feelings" episode of the Tin House podcast with Steve Almond