It's a big old world of superheroes out there, and most of them are jerks. Pete and Bill sift through the heroics to figure out which one of these superhumans you'd least like to spend time with. Along the way, we talk about putting children in a cage, why Stan Lee is so bad and the problem with Daredevil. And you're NOT going to want to miss this stinger.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Kingpin via the old Spiderman cartoon, in example
- Maybe Stevie Wonder Isn't Blind?
- The Batman v Superman trailer
- Paul Dini's wife, Misty Lee/Zatanna
- Answer me that, Mr. Green Lantern
- Namor via Earth X