On this week's podcast, Pete and Bill start off by discussing the ruinous state of the academic tuition system, but then transition to Chris Bosh and then spend the majority of the episode on BIBLE CHAT. Which apostle would make the best surly teen? What was the deal with Mark and Luke? We'll call you Didymus from now on.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Answers in Genesis: Were dinosaurs on Noah's ark?
- Attempting to dinosaur-hunt in the Congo
- An update on dinosaur smuggling
- Regina Spektor, "Samson"
- Doubting Thomas
- A chart of the Apostles, not including Luke
- The Mountain Goats, "Cry For Judas"
- Wikipedia dot org slash Thirty pieces of silver
- Harmontown: Sleepy Canyoneer
- How long would it take to fall from Burj Khalifa?