Sit down with Pete and Bill for another old-fashioned podcast. This time around, they offer some corrections and retractions and after beating around the bush for a while, they finally shed some light on what happens to you after you die. We don't mean to offend. Just remember: It's not pod friends; it's pod business.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Bill's really cool Bret Hart sunglasses
- Scientific Podcast Goes Boink, the music episode
- The Iggy Azalea video Pete meant to mention, "Bounce"
- Some of Iggy's more questionable tweets, in example
- Beyoncé's "Drunk In Love," featuring Jay-Z's awful verse
- Beyoncé's "Mine," featuring Drake's awful verse
- Beyoncé's "Superpower," featuring Frank Ocean
- People tweeting "*fewer" at Ariana Grande
- A concise guide to the Bible not supporting the idea of hell
- A further list of ethical, theological and biblical arguments against the existence of hell
- Hell as the garbage dump (And more on "gehenna")