Welcome back to Scientific Podcast Goes Boink! It's a brand new year, according to calendars everywhere, so we decided to take a look at ... not some resolutions, but some "rulin's" by a noted man of the people. Along the way, Bill derails the discussion with a story of vomiting for the first time since the 1990s. Sorry, everyone.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Bob Dylan, "Last Thoughts on Woody Guthrie"
- Bob Dylan, "Song to Woody"
- Woody Guthrie, "This Land is Your Land," America's actual national anthem
- Woody Guthrie's New Year's Rulins
- Usage of "wash teeth" and "brush teeth"
- Down to the bakery, to see the other cakes
- Books themselves are perhaps the first chatbots
- Doug Loves Movies
- How Did This Get Made?
- Scientific Podcast Goes Boink with Lana
- Steal Small quote
- Greece struggles to outlaw fascist party