This week, Pete and Bill are thrilled -- THRILLED! -- to be joined by Jeb Lund, AKA the former Mobutu Sese Seko. The three comrades discuss a wide range of topics on this extra-long episode, including (but not limited to) Barrold Lamar Bonds, doxxing, Cuba Gooding Jr., 60 Chicken McNuggets in 60 minutes, writing a video for a Metallica song, exactly what the hell is Vevo, B. Brian Blair in all his glory, why Florida is the way it is and lots more.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed in the podcast:
- A selection from Et Tu, Mr. Destructo?
- This is what Bill was talking about re: a woman in love with a Ferris wheel, although he was misremembering it a tad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
- The Onion, "Taco Bell's Five Ingredients Combined in Totally New Way"
- Jacob Bacharach, "Heroes in Error"
- Metallica, "All Nightmare Long"