On this week's episode:
0:00 - Scientific Podcast Goes ASMR and go see Deadpool
3:00 - Financial intermediation is basically junk
7:34 - Video Games, and the time wasted playing them
16:00 - South Park doesn't care for caring
29:57 - Guilt over wasted time and why am I reading this?
43:00 - Time & Attention
46:26 - Another #NoOpinions crisis
52:58 - Tell me about something you like, Bill
You can click the Flash player below to listen immediately. Extended show notes and links are below.
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a review if you so desire. If that isn't enough, you can download the podcast directly at Libsyn and you can subscribe to the RSS feeds at Libsyn and right here at Progressive Boink.
If you have feedback, want to bring something to our attention, or would like to hear us discuss something, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- The Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Tyler Cowen interviewing Cliff Asness
- Coolgames Inc
- Monster Factory Radio
- South Park is a safe space
- Merlin Mann on Time & Attention
- And some further thoughts on productivity from Mann
- CORRECTION: The book is titled Writing With Style
- Dev, "Lowkey"
- Dev, "Bass Down Low" vs Selena Gomez, "B.E.A.T"
- Brooke Candy some time ago and now
- Becky G once upon a time and pretty uncomfortable now