This week, Pete and Bill are joined by America's greatest Canadian, Danielle Matheson of With Spandex! Danielle talks to us about what it's like to be a woman who is into pro wrestling, as well as the problems with women's pro wrestling in general. Spoilers: turns out it's all very tricky! We blame the patriarchy.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Danielle's work at With Spandex
- Scientific Podcast Goes Boink with Julie
- In praise of the Sendai Girls
- Megumi Kudo vs. Combat Toyoda
- The full backstory on why Kudo/Toyoda is important