On this week's episode:
0:00 - 11:00: Transparent and casting choices
11:00 - 44:20: the playful, less personal end of the question scale
44:20 - 45:20: Charlie Brown's gonna die
45:20 - close: towards the more personal set of questions
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- The Flip, sans stegosaurus
- Barry Soetoro, foreign student
- Death Cab For Cutie, "Your Heart Is An Empty Room"
- Neutral Milk Hotel, "In The Aeroplane Over The Sea"
- Hamilton cast, "It's Quiet Uptown"
- The Weakerthans, "Virtute the Cat Explains Her Departure"
- "Police Union Threatens 'Surprise' for Quentin Tarantino"
- Ol' Dirty Bastard, "Shimmy Shimmy Ya"
- @maura, "going deeper into adulthood involves missing your friends more and more in a way that I don't really like much"