Yes, Pete has matriculated. It's not as scandalous as it sounds. It's time to talk about Los Angeles and what makes it special. What are the best places in Los Angeles? Where can you see a bear wearing a sweater? Why does Moby have a blog? And what's the deal with shoes? We have to be honest: this one kind of goes all over the place.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- A sweater for the Griffith Park bear, in example
- Model Shop on Los Angeles
- Moby's Los Angeles Architecture blog
- Stand and Deliver on the 9 times table
- Los Angele's Teachers mural, in illustration
- Tim's Vermeer, the article
- R. Kelly's son
- Robyn & Röyksopp, "Do It Again"
- Lance Mountain Jordan 1s
- Seersucker Air Force 1
- Sneaker odor control balls, in example
- E60 on Scott Hall
- My friend is famous, and it sucks