This week, Pete and Bill kind of go all over the place. There is discussion about Chris Evans, about Muppets Most Wanted, about Luke Cage, about getting your hands bloody and about trying to be friends with celebrities.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- A timeline of Chris Evans getting sick of acting
- Burt Reynolds got hit with a real chair and people thought he had AIDS
- Bill misremembered; it was Racialicious advocating Asian Iron Fist, not Angry Asian Man
- I Appreciate The Muppets On A Much Deeper Level Than You
- Sam The American Eagle, a discourse on nudity
- The ultimate Jeep Swenson tribute, from the ultimate Jeep Swenson fan
- Jim Cornette's four groups of wrestling fans
- I'm should've collective photo but such small fat bald-headed technologist be insane
- Picture of Bill dwarfing Henry Rollins [coming soon]
- Hands so bloody that he forgot what blood smelled like
- Genesis, "Land of Confusion"
- Connecticut's ethnic distribution, in example
- The null hypothesis in education
- Kevin Smith's closet o' jerseys