Even when they need to get to a screening of Muppets Most Wanted, Bill and Pete will still take the time to craft a fresh, quality podcast for your starving earholes. This time around, the gentlemen of middling repute discuss "Star Trek: The Next Generation" and sexytimes therein, as well as taking The New Yorker to task for their terrible and unfunny cartoons which no one actually likes.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Worf gets denied
- Riker sits down
- The Picard Maneuver
- Do you think Picard had access to everyone's holodeck records?
- Wolverine's dick dot gif
- The Marriage of Sisyphus
- New Yorker cartoon flash fiction 1 and 2
- The reenacting of New Yorker cartoons
- A particularly great New Yorker caption contest entry
- The Borowitz Report, in example
- Michael Cera for the New Yorker
- NYer multi-page roz chast cartoon until u throw up snakes