What music did you like this year? Besides Tay-Tay, we mean. Come join Pete and Bill as they run down their favorite albums of the year and give YOU all a taste of some of the tracks that most tickled their respective fancies the entire year round. That's a lot of tickling!
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Pete's 10 most fan-fic inspiring albums of 2014
- Heathers, "Remember When"
- Tegan Quinn & Alkaline Trio, "Wake Up Exhausted"
- It's Not About The Whale
- The Underachievers - Cellar Door: Terminus Ut Exordium
- Wisin ft. Jennifer Lopez & Ricky Martin, "Arenalina"
- Laura Jane Grace, "Black Me Out"
- Lily Allen, "Air Balloon"
- Cher Lloyd, "M.F.P.O.T.Y."
- Lana Del Rey, "Fucked My Way Up To The Top"
- Taylor Swift, "You Are In Love"
- Taylor Swift, "New Romantics"
- Kitten demonstrating that being in a band is hard