On this episode, Pete and Bill sit down to talk and Bill decides to tell a smattering of embarrassing stories from his past, dealing mostly with how dumb guys can be when they're young and in pursuit of love. Somehow, this transitions into a discussion of Miley Cyrus, the VMAs and just how endlessly awful is Terry Richardson.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Leduc Violet episode
- Swingers, Mike leaves a message
- Pete, "untitled (pitbull)"
- Miley Cyrus, "Jolene" (Backyard Sessions)
- Terry Richardson is a fucking scumbag, like serial sexual harassment/probably assault
- Miley Cyrus, "Wrecking Ball" (we strongly recommend audio only)
- Miley Cyrus at the VMAs
- Anil Dash's Miley tweet
- Vulture is determined not to like Miley Cyrus rapping
- Leduc Violet's Miley tweet