This time around, Pete and Bill are discussing the finer points of begging and people who may at some point ask you to give them money. There is also light discussion of library cards and of fish.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Kicking & Screaming, "He'd already rather be bowhunting."
- Ammunition can used to store change, in illustration
- The legal limbo of grocery store begging
- Not homeless, just saying hi
- Kids, "I have no legs."
- Ask Eli Wallach Nos. 43 & 44, on begging
- Alphonse No-Hitter