We are one week away from FLAPJACKALYPSE and it's time to clean house a bit. Pete and Bill sit down to discuss the upcoming pancakery, the persistence of slush piles, whether we should expect success, the importance of flipping a coin, audio issues LIVE WHILE YOU LISTEN, the amazing persistence of Fuddrucker's and the presence of big cookies.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- FLAPJACKALYPSE fundraiser page. Donate!
- Laura's House
- Your one-stop FLAPJACKALYPSE landing page
- Scientific Podcast Goes Boink on slush piles
- Peer-review practices of psychological journals: The fate of published articles, submitted again
- Scientific Podcast Goes Boink on jealousy
- Chuck Palahniuk interview
- Canadian coinage, in example (not to scale)
- Celebrate your freedom Fudds style