Many of us have taken to the air in hopes of arriving at another destination safely. On this podcast, Pete and Bill discuss airport Twitterin', Twitter wills, airports, airport food, Bonnie "Prince" Billy, the offensiveness of the TSA, opting out, getting groped, odd ways to pee, bodily functions Bill is offended by, and a whole lot more.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed in the podcast:
- Twitter Will, In Example
- Cycling 'Died Happy' Flowchart
- Bonnie Prince Billy, "I See a Darkness"
- Johnny Cash, "I See a Darkness"
- Jesse Morris, "Johnny Cash Does Black Flag" (don't sleep on this one)
- Security Theater, In Example
- TSA "Real Cops" Uniform Changes
- On Sandwiches, The Big Nasty