WARNING: Today's episode contains some sexual language of somewhat graphic nature.
Craigslist used to be a thing, but now it's a decidedly different thing. It's probably because too many people started treating it as a toy, rather than a tool. That's unfortunate. On this episode, Pete and Bill discuss Craigslist at length, as well as discussing a great many other things, like Grindr, taking advantage of straight privilege, Dadboner (again) and guys on YouTube who love big beefy wrestlers.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed in the podcast:
- K. Thor Jensen
- Rating the Wrestling Men: 1 2 3
- youtube dot com slash user slash HUGEMUSCLEMEN
- OK Cupid: An Exploration Into Just How Low Some Men Will Go
- "Responses to m4m "Wanksgiving" Craigslist Ad
- A Children's Treasury of Republican M4M Ads
- Who is IOZ: I Have Anal Sex