Welcome back to the podcast! Pete and Bill have now been recording these things for one entire year, which is like 20 years in podcasting years. We talk about that a little bit, but then we move on to our normal inanity. Our conversation includes how nunchuks generate air, the eventual failed Martian Manhunter film, the easy-on-the-eyes Taye Diggs, why people should know about TLC (and how sad it is they don't), a new pithy slogan and even XXX.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Merlin Mann's Back to Work
- Pinboard, bookmarking for introverts
- What gives us the right to deport people?
- Spanx for men
- Bench press world records
- 13 times a skinny white guy
- Martian Manhunter
- Sooner or later we all get what we deserve
- TLC's "No Scrubs"