Taylor Swift is our only hope. Well, not really, but she sure is interesting! She won a lifetime achievement award this past week. (She's 23.) We talk a lot about the fascinating brain of Taylor Swift, which movie monster she looks like, the state of New Country Music and what the hell happened to Vince Gill.
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- "Red" performance at the CMAs
- Tim McGraw, "Truck Yeah"
- New Yorker on T.Swift
- Huffpo on T.Swift
- T.Swift wears scarf and J.Gyllenhal does same
- Shane McAnally profile
- Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
- Brandy Clark, "Get High"
- Miranda Lambert, "Mama's Broken Heart"
- Selena Gomez and the Scene
- Florida Georgia Line, "Cruise"
- The Rorschach Inkblot Test