On this week's podcast, Pete and Bill start off by discussing the ruinous state of the academic tuition system, but then transition to Chris Bosh and then spend the majority of the episode on BIBLE CHAT. Which apostle would make the best surly teen? What was the deal with Mark and Luke? We'll call you Didymus from now on.
You can click the below Flash player to listen immediately. Extended show notes and links are below.
This podcast is available on Stitcher Radio! Download the free Stitcher app for your smartphone and listen to your heart's content.
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a review if you so desire. If that isn't enough, you can download the podcast directly at Libsyn and you can subscribe to the RSS feeds at Libsyn and right here at Progressive Boink.
If you have feedback, want to bring something to our attention, or would like to hear us discuss something, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Answers in Genesis: Were dinosaurs on Noah's ark?
- Attempting to dinosaur-hunt in the Congo
- An update on dinosaur smuggling
- Regina Spektor, "Samson"
- Doubting Thomas
- A chart of the Apostles, not including Luke
- The Mountain Goats, "Cry For Judas"
- Wikipedia dot org slash Thirty pieces of silver
- Harmontown: Sleepy Canyoneer
- How long would it take to fall from Burj Khalifa?