Would you like to hear about the nicest Taco Bell in the entire world? How about the best place to go tanning in the South Loop? Well, you are in luck! Pete, Bill and Kristen are here to guide you through Yelp and find out the best possible place to eat after a Saturday at Costco.
You can click the below Flash player to listen immediately. Extended show notes and links are below.
This podcast is available on Stitcher Radio! Download the free Stitcher app for your smartphone and listen to your heart's content.
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a review if you so desire. If that isn't enough, you can download the podcast directly at Libsyn and you can subscribe to the RSS feeds at Libsyn and right here at Progressive Boink.
If you have feedback, want to bring something to our attention, or would like to hear us discuss something, please email us at email@example.com
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- The Enforced Happiness of Pret A Manger
- Chicago's four-and-a-half star Taco Bell
- Flapjackalypse Hangouts, in example
- Dunbar's Number, ie human groups being limited to 150
- Yelp dot com slash Dave K
- "Did you ever notice how McSweeney's kind of approaches humor with like a lab coat and a pair of tweezers?"