It's time to open up the Twitter request line! This week, Pete and Bill field questions on such diverse topics as dinosaurs with wheels, dinosaurs without wheels, attractive Crimean attorneys general and Disneyland.
You can click the below Flash player to listen immediately. Extended show notes and links are below.
This podcast is available on Stitcher Radio! Download the free Stitcher app for your smartphone and listen to your heart's content.
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a review if you so desire. If that isn't enough, you can download the podcast directly at Libsyn and you can subscribe to the RSS feeds at Libsyn and right here at Progressive Boink.
If you have feedback, want to bring something to our attention, or would like to hear us discuss something, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- The Voyager's greetings
- Dino Riders, in illustration
- "Meanwhile, back at the wrench ... "
- Natalia Poklonskaya and associated terrible art, in illustration
- Gouging (fighting style)
- The black and white cookie, which is in fact more of a cake
- The complexities of archaeopteryx in the evolutionary record
- "The one without the gannet."
- Paige Williams in The New Yorker on dinosaur bones
- A Pog Blog
- Vice Magazine on Disneyland social clubs
- OC Weekly on same
- The Top 50 Disney Attractions