On this episode, Pete and Bill sit down to talk and Bill decides to tell a smattering of embarrassing stories from his past, dealing mostly with how dumb guys can be when they're young and in pursuit of love. Somehow, this transitions into a discussion of Miley Cyrus, the VMAs and just how endlessly awful is Terry Richardson.
You can click the below Flash player to listen immediately. Extended show notes and links are below.
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a review if you so desire. If that isn't enough, you can download the podcast directly at Libsyn and you can subscribe to the RSS feeds at Libsyn and right here at Progressive Boink.
If you have feedback, want to bring something to our attention, or would like to hear us discuss something, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Leduc Violet episode
- Swingers, Mike leaves a message
- Pete, "untitled (pitbull)"
- Miley Cyrus, "Jolene" (Backyard Sessions)
- Terry Richardson is a fucking scumbag, like serial sexual harassment/probably assault
- Miley Cyrus, "Wrecking Ball" (we strongly recommend audio only)
- Miley Cyrus at the VMAs
- Anil Dash's Miley tweet
- Vulture is determined not to like Miley Cyrus rapping
- Leduc Violet's Miley tweet