Pete and Bill have now sat and yakked for 50 entire episodes now. That's a lot of yakkin'! This time around, they discuss this "milestone," then get down to business. They talk about this year's Doritos Locos Throwdown, the intricacies and pitfalls of hatewatching and hatereading and much more! Join us, won't you?
You can click the below Flash player to listen immediately. Extended show notes and links are below.
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a review if you so desire. If that isn't enough, you can download the podcast directly at Libsyn and you can subscribe to the RSS feeds at Libsyn and right here at Progressive Boink.
If you have feedback, want to bring something to our attention, or would like to hear us discuss something, please email us at email@example.com
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- The past exploits of the DoLoThroDo
- The other DoLoThroDo co-champ
- The Jeb Lund episode
- The Muppets episode
- Some recent nativist nonsense from the American Legion
- @ckolderup: HATEFOLLOWING
- Of Kids and Kardashians, by Bryan Caplan
- Pithy, lazy shots at Jenny McCarthy, in example
- Pithy, lazy meta jokes involving Jenny McCarthy, in example
- "Pretty Wild," the unsuccessful Bling Ring reality TV show