This time around, Pete and Bill are discussing the finer points of begging and people who may at some point ask you to give them money. There is also light discussion of library cards and of fish.
You can click the below Flash player to listen immediately. Extended show notes and links are below.
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a review if you so desire. If that isn't enough, you can download the podcast directly at Libsyn and you can subscribe to the RSS feeds at Libsyn and right here at Progressive Boink.
If you have feedback, want to bring something to our attention, or would like to hear us discuss something, please email us at email@example.com
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Kicking & Screaming, "He'd already rather be bowhunting."
- Ammunition can used to store change, in illustration
- The legal limbo of grocery store begging
- Not homeless, just saying hi
- Kids, "I have no legs."
- Ask Eli Wallach Nos. 43 & 44, on begging
- Alphonse No-Hitter