We are one week away from FLAPJACKALYPSE and it's time to clean house a bit. Pete and Bill sit down to discuss the upcoming pancakery, the persistence of slush piles, whether we should expect success, the importance of flipping a coin, audio issues LIVE WHILE YOU LISTEN, the amazing persistence of Fuddrucker's and the presence of big cookies.
NOTE: Bill cut this episode on GarageBand for the first time ever, so blame him for everything that's wrong with it.
You can click the below Flash player to listen immediately. Extended show notes and links are below.
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a review if you so desire. If that isn't enough, you can download the podcast directly at Libsyn and you can subscribe to the RSS feeds at Libsyn and right here at Progressive Boink.
If you have feedback, want to bring something to our attention, or would like to hear us discuss something, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- FLAPJACKALYPSE fundraiser page. Donate!
- Laura's House
- Your one-stop FLAPJACKALYPSE landing page
- Scientific Podcast Goes Boink on slush piles
- Peer-review practices of psychological journals: The fate of published articles, submitted again
- Scientific Podcast Goes Boink on jealousy
- Chuck Palahniuk interview
- Canadian coinage, in example (not to scale)
- Celebrate your freedom Fudds style