This time around, Pete and Bill are broadcasting LIVE from FLAPJACKALYPSE (which was last week). They eat some pancakes, talk about how full they are, discuss bike lanes (and sham meetings thereof), thank their lovely donors, stress that libraries are important and remember the last time Pete got worked up enough to write a letter to a corporation.
You can click the below Flash player to listen immediately. Extended show notes and links are below.
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a review if you so desire. If that isn't enough, you can download the podcast directly at Libsyn and you can subscribe to the RSS feeds at Libsyn and right here at Progressive Boink.
If you have feedback, want to bring something to our attention, or would like to hear us discuss something, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- The whole FLAPJACKALYPSE StoryStream
- Bicycle lanes in Eagle Rock
- On conservatives understanding liberals, but not vice versa
- The Oinkster's Burger Week, featuring the pseudo-McRib
- On Sandwiches, The Oinkster's pseudo-McRib
- Portion of an angry letter Pete sent MillerCoors
- Response from MillerCoors
- On public libraries being absolutely vital
And our lovely donors:
- Matt's Dream Vacations, fee-free Disney vacations
- Freak Eating
- Brugs Army