Welcome back to Scientific Podcast Goes Boink. Pete and Bill are thrilled to be joined this week by SB Nation's social guru Ryan Hudson, AKA "Hugz." The three fellows talk about the inauguration, a weird corn fish, get extremely political for a moment, discuss the varieties of armadillos and wonder why they exist, reflect on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles concert tour, talk triathlons, have an extended conversation about Outback Steakhouse and compare and contrast sandwiches (but not colleges) in Boston.
You can click the below Flash player to listen immediately. Extended show notes and links are below.
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a review if you so desire. If that isn't enough, you can download the podcast directly at Libsyn and you can subscribe to the RSS feeds at Libsyn and right here at Progressive Boink.
If you have feedback, want to bring something to our attention, or would like to hear us discuss something, please email us at email@example.com
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed in the podcast:
- Hugz, hugging a dolphin (minute 14)
- Baby Armadillo (16:30)
- Armadillo the comic book villain (minute 17)
- Pink fairy armadillo
- Pangolin (minute 21)
- TMNT: Coming Out of Their Shells Tour LIVE Part 1 (minute 22)
- Standard triathalon distances (minute 30)
- HARD INTO THE BUTTER
- Lenticular Printing (minute 46)
- Boston's South Street Diner (minute 55ish)
- Mr. Bartley's Burgers, Harvard (minute 58)