On this week's podcast, Pete and Bill celebrate Pete's birthday! Gifts are given, mirth is present, and Pete takes the time to expound on four simple rules by which he attempts to live his life. Enjoy!
You can click the below Flash player to listen immediately. Extended show notes and links are below.
You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes and leave a review if you so desire. If that isn't enough, you can download the podcast directly at Libsyn and you can subscribe to the RSS feeds at Libsyn and right here at Progressive Boink.
If you have feedback, want to bring something to our attention, or would like to hear us discuss something, please email us at email@example.com
For your full enjoyment, links to things discussed on the podcast:
- Billy Collins sucks
- Stephen Dunn, in example
- Tony Hoagland, in example
- D.Nurkse, in example
- Karen Russell
- Kermit & Fozzie, identical twins
- The rock just sits, and is
- "Let us have the power to disclaim anger," misquoted
- Scientific Podcast Goes Boink, on asking the coin
- O Brother Where Art Thou, "They got this depression on"
- Scientific Podcast Goes Boink, "you might as well show 'em your dick."